Lombok, the sister island of Bali, is visited every year for surfing, diving or even just a laidback holiday. The nature of the island has created perfect conditions to explore it in more active ways especially for the adrenaline junkies out there!
With our camera crew we visited:
- Lombok Rafting in Lingsar, Central Lombok – www: lombok-rafting.business.site
- Paragliding with The Playground in Are Guling/Kuta – www: lombokplayground.com
- Different water and jet ski related activities in Kuta bay, by The Playground – www: lombokplayground.com
- Dirt Bikes in Kaliantan, by The Playground – www: lombokplayground.com
- Cyckling, Central Lombok
- Kosaido Golf Club, North Lombok – www: sirebeachgolfclub.com
- Rinjani trekking, by Rinjani Dawn Adventures – www: rinjanidawnadventures.com
- Chinese and Indonesian cuisine, Lombok Box – www: tripadvisor.com
- Marina Cafe, Senggigi – www: marinasenggigi.com
From hills to cliffs, hidden beaches to picturesque rice fields and lush green forests, you can find everything here in Lombok to spend your holiday as you wish!
Be active, feel the beats of your heart and explore Lombok – go ahead!