Have you ever considered Lombok as an ideal place to re-charge your batteries ? It is overflowing with spas, relaxing yoga sessions, amazing sceneries, white sandy, untouched beaches ideal for long walks and just being able to be ‘one with nature’.
September 7th -14th, along with our film crew, we visited a number of places which you will see throughout this video.
We traveled from Senggigi to the Gili Islands and Selong Belanak to Kuta. We can say: of course not everything is perfect everywhere on the island but what we did see is lots of effort and good energy from everyone on the island, both locals and expats, which has changed the island making it even more beautiful and safe than before!
Please enjoy this video.
- Kuta – is a village located in South Lombok region, discovered years ago by surfers looking for exotic beaches and bays with the best surf breaks. Here, you can still experience the traditional Sasak culture but on the other hand see why well-known hotel brands have chosen this area to build their hotels!
- Ashtari Lounge & Kitchen – beautiful restaurant overlooking the Bay of Kuta, the view is exquisite and not to be missed. Yoga classes are also offered at their Yoga Shala
- Selong Belanak Beach – long white, soft , sandy beach which, is ideal for everyone and popular for beginner surfers. It is located a 25 min drive from Kuta
- Sempiak Villas – The only luxury accommodation located right on the beach in Selong Belanak. It offers it’s guests a retreat with natural beauty and comfort, and a cosy personal touch. Each villa is unique and designed with your comfort in mind
- El Bazar Restaurant – Serves authentic Mediterranean cuisine in the heart of Kuta; exquisite food, healthy drinks and vegetarian meals are delicious!
- Kenza Cafe – located in the heart of Kuta at the cross-roads is a must go to for all those who love healthy, delicious breakfasts & lunches
- Gili Meno – the smallest of the Three Gili Islands, offering calm and beauty with no motorised vechicles, true paradise!
- Mahamaya Resort – Beachfront luxury hotel on Gili Meno. This resort combines cutting edge modern design, softened with traditional style to provide the ultimate in tropical luxury.
- Qunci Villas – well-known resort, set right on the beach with beautiful gardens, a spa and two high class restaurants – Italian Quah and Asian Quali; watching sunsets with an exotic cocktail is something you will remember forever.
- Living Asia Resort & Spa – a beachfront hotel, located in a quiet area on the outskirts of Senggigi, approx. 10 min drive to the city centre. We recommend their villas, spa, and beach bar where you can enjoy magnificent sunsets looking across at Mount Agung on Bali.